Aura by Spectral Instruments Imaging is a comprehensive, feature rich and user-friendly software analysis tool for optical imaging. The seamless end to end workflow – from acquisition through analysis – maps user journeys through the most complex protocols, providing breakthrough productivity for researchers everywhere.
- Integrated Instrument Control and Acquisition
- Software for Optical Imaging Analysis-BLI, FLI, X-ray
- Overlay for Multiple Modes – BLI, FLI, X-ray with Photo
- Advanced High Productivity Image Manager
- Support for High Sensitivity, Spectral Unmixing
- Import Image Files from Living Image® (IVIS®)
- Free and Unlimited License for Desktop Analysis
- Analysis Versions Available for Everyone Everywhere
Aura has user-friendly image acquisition with customizable settings, instrument control and productivity features like Group Image Protocols. The Group Image Acquisition feature helps configure and acquire a sequence of images in a precise and automated manner. This frees up researcher time and reduces risk of errors.
ANALYSIS, BROWSER PRODUCTIVITY
The integrated Image Manager has been designed from the ground up for improved and simplified process of browsing and filtering image files. Numerous productivity tools and thoughtful features greatly aide in the user’s productivity.
EARLY DETECTION, FLUORESCENCE SUPPORT
Aura builds on Spectral Instrument Imaging’s patented technology for high sensitivity FLI. It includes improvements in early detection and proven functionality for spectral unmixing.
FREE LICENSING, OPEN COLLABORATION
With Aura’s free unlimited licensing policy, researchers are no longer instrument bound, and can analyze images on their personal computers. With Aura’s ability to import images files from Living Image® (IVIS®) researchers can now use Aura to analyze images from other instruments and collaborate with teams worldwide.
Aura includes features for personalized user settings, logging of usernames, time logged in, images taken, etc.
- Integrated Instrument and Image Acquisition
- Toolset for 2D Fluorescent Imaging
- Toolset for 2D Bioluminescent Imaging
- Overlay Support for BLI, FLI, X-ray with Photo
- Optimized for High Throughput, Sensitivity
- Spectral unmixing multiple markers from each other
- User-Friendly Image Manager Productivity Tools
- Group Image Acquisition Protocol, Management.
- Import, Display & Analyze Images from Living Image® (IVIS®)
- Designate ROI, Annotate
- Calibrated to NIST Standards
- User Personalization, Logging and Auditing
- Free Unlimited License to all Users
- Export to 2D DICOM Image Format
- Lago, Lago X, Ami HT, Ami HTX, Kino
- Living Image® file format (from IVIS® instruments)
- 2D DICOM-compliant
- TIFF, bmp, jpeg, png, ppm