The Ami HT and Ami HTX (includes X-Ray imaging) optical imaging systems establish a new, high throughput benchmark for in vivo imaging suitable for specialist researchers and small teams. The Ami HT series completely replaces and improves upon the Ami series.
This is underscored by the growing awareness and requirement in research and industry for much larger mice sample sizes than was previously considered acceptable and reflects the continuing commitment of SI Imaging to industry needs for higher throughput within reasonable budgets and form factors.
Using Ami HT and Ami HTX, researchers in pharma, academia, early stage biotech as well as global CROs can conduct optical imaging system for studying small animal disease model progression, response to therapy, and cell migration in vivo.
The cutting edge patented LED based illumination provides unprecedented power and previously unattained sensitivity for FLI and BLI. The Ami HT and Ami HTX are also well suited when early detection and marking disease progression are of value.
The Ami HT and Ami HTX come equipped for the largest native FOV on the market based on comparable products from other vendors (for example – at 25cm x 17 cm it handily out performs the IVIS® Lumina).
Other products aspire to widen their FOV by using a corrective expansion lens, which by the laws of physics will reduce the sensitivity dramatically. Not the Ami HT which delivers a native FOV of 25cm x 17cm, easily imaging 5 mice at a time.
In fact, the Ami HTX provides an outstanding 25cm x 15cm FOV for X-Ray as well. When compared with a Lumina XRMS (10cm x 10cm) the Ami HTX provides a stunning 375% advantage. None of the other manufacturers have anything close to this powerful combination of sensitivity and multi-modal FOV.
The Ami HT is field upgradeable for X-Ray to the same spec as Ami HTX.
The Ami HT, and Ami HTX, can also be ordered with an available Access Port or have it added in the lab at a later date. This allows teams to procure within initial budget and upgrade as future demand.
Like the Lago, the Ami HT comes equipped with a solid state air-cooled camera and state of the art high performance imaging capabilities.
Free, unlimited copies of AMIView software, coupled with competitive support plans, and low entry cost make the Ami HT and Ami HTX the sensible choice for many researchers.
The Ami HT and Ami HTX imaging systems are designed from the ground up using precision 3rd generation components to provide a stable, high quality package for optical preclinical imaging. The instruments are absolutely calibrated.
- Bioluminescent Imaging
- Fluorescent Imaging
- High Throughput
- Pure LED Illumination (patented)
- 100X Light Intensity on specimen
- 10 LED Wavelengths from 430nm to 745nm
- 10 Filters Included From 530nm to 790 nm
- Selection of 20 Filters available
- Custom Emission Filters For Plant Imaging
- Solid State Cooled CCD Camera (–90C), no leaks.
- High Performance Imager
- CCD Camera w Back Illumination
- Ultra-wide category leading 25cm x 17cm optical FOV
- X-Ray FOV is 25 x 15 cm
- Up to 40kV maximum X-Ray energy
- Field Upgrade X-Ray
- Field Upgrade for Access Port
- Field Upgrade to High Throughput Configuration.
- Absolutely Calibrated
- Acquisition PC and Monitor included
- AMIView Image Analysis Software – Unlimited Free Copies
- Vertical Sliding door with reduced Waste Anesthesia Gas
- Rigid Strong Back high integrity structure
- 13 month Warranty Included