The Ami and Ami X (includes X-ray imaging) optical imaging systems provide a powerful in vivo imaging capability suitable for specialist researchers and small teams.
Using Ami and Ami X researchers in pharma, academia, early stage biotech as well as global CROs can conduct optical imaging system for studying small animal disease model progression, response to therapy, and cell migration in-vivo.
The cutting edge patented LED based illumination and Faint Signal detection provide unprecedented power and previously unattained sensitivity for FLI and BLI. The Ami and Ami X are also suited where early detection and marking disease progression is of value.
The Ami and Ami X come equipped for the largest native FOV on the market based on comparable products from other vendors ( for example – the IVIS® Lumina ).
Other products aspire to widen their FOV by using a corrective expansion lens, which by the laws of physics will reduce the sensitivity dramatically. Not the Ami which delivers a native FOV of 22cm x 17cm, easily imaging 5 mice at a time.
In fact the Ami X provides an outstanding 22cm x 17cm FOV for X-ray as well. When compared with a Lumina XR ( 10cm x 10cm ) the Ami X provides a stunning 375% advantage over the Lumina XRMS.
None of the other manufacturers have anything close to this powerful combination of sensitivity and multi-modal FOV.
The Ami is field upgradeable for X-ray to the same spec as Ami X.
And like the Lago the Ami can also be ordered with an available Access Port or have it added in the lab at a later date. This allows teams to procure within initial spend and upgrade as future demand and budgets.
Like the Kino and the Lago, the Ami comes equipped with a solid state air-cooled camera and state of the art high performance imaging capabilities.
Free, unlimited copies of AMIView software, coupled with competitive support plans, and low entry cost make the Ami the sensible choice for many researchers.
The Ami and Ami X imaging systems are designed from the ground up using precision 3rd generation components to provide a stable, high quality package for optical preclinical imaging. The instrument is Absolutely Calibrated.
- Bioluminescent Imaging
- Fluorescent Imaging
- High Throughput
- Pure LED Illumination (patented)
- 100X Light Intensity on specimen
- 10 LED Wavelengths from 430nm to 745nm
- 10 Filters Included From 530nm to 790 nm
- Selection of 20 Filters available
- Custom Emission Filters For Plant Imaging
- Advanced Faint Image Acquisition
- Solid State Cooled CCD Camera (–90C), no leaks.
- High Performance Imager
- CCD Camera w Back Illumination
- Ultra-wide category leading 22cm x 17cm FOV
- X-ray FOV is 22 x 17 cm
- Up to 40kV maximum X-ray energy
- Field Upgrade X-ray
- Field Upgrade for Access Port
- Field Upgrade to High Throughput Configuration.
- Absolutely Calibrated
- Acquisition PC and Monitor included
- AMIView Image Analysis Software – Unlimited Free Copies
- Vertical Sliding door with reduced Waste Anesthesia Gas
- Rigid Strong Back high integrity structure.
- 13 month Warranty Included